About The Blogger

My name is Tammy Lim and I am an award winning blogger from Top 10 Malaysia Magazine and Cleo Malaysia Magazine. I have been blogging since 2008 and I am also the founder of a local Malaysian beauty & lifestyle community called The Butterfly Project. People often tell me that I'm a wonder woman, but in reality - if it's something you love, you can do wonders.

When I'm not wondering, I'll be on my computer searching for the next fountain of youth or hunting down a fantastic deal. I'm also a shopaholic, wanderluster, spa enthusiast and proud hipster who loves planning special occasions and surprises for her loved ones.
  • Top 10 Female Bloggers in Malaysia Award
  • Cleo's Next Top Blogger Malaysia Award
  • Founder of The Butterfly Project Malaysia



  • Loccitane 2010 Calendar only RM10

    12.08.2009

    Loccitane's 2010 Calendar

    The Loccitane Calendar 2010 is out last Friday at all major shopping malls! I got mine from the Loccitane Roadshow in One Utama (new wing). It's a basic calendar fill with Loccitane's iconic products. There's no coupons or monthly specials (like Subway Calendars) however the RM10 goes to charity to the Malaysian Association for the Blind (MAB) to equip and expand the library services for the blind to help them to get easier access to various information and to gain knowledge. How cool is that? way to go Loccitane :)

    click on the image for larger read

    Their Christmas sets is so pretty! but their current gwp really is =_= not very attractive at all compare to their previous gwps (gift with purchases).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for leaving a comment!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...